Tieu thuyet tinh` yeu(love story)

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down

Tieu thuyet tinh` yeu(love story)

Bài gửi  khoa123 on Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:46 pm

Part 1
"I totally and completely love this story [Abigail's Journey]... every time I read more of the story I just get totally caught up in it... when I found this website last year I really didn't know what to expect and I wasn't sure if I really wanted to read anything on the Internet... I decided to give it a shot anyway and I am so glad that I did..." - Melissa

"Thank you so much for writing true to life stories about the real struggles that Christian people have. Your writings are getting better and better... I know as I [have] read lots of books and yours are a pleasure to read..." - Chris

"I really liked the story Journey of the Heart. It was a good romantic story. I read the story in one night. I would go away and wonder what would happen next. So then I would come back in and read some more. I am looking forward to reading the one with the women named Rebecca because that is my name!" - A Big Fan

"I absolutely love your story about Charlie! [The Greatest of These] It has truly blessed me! I believe at this point it's safe to say I'm addicted... thank you for writing stories that are safe for Christians to read..." - Sommer

"I spent every extra moment I had today reading this story. This is the first time that I have actually read a story on line, didn't really know they were available... I have been so blessed this day." - Joann

love stories"Just a thank you for writing some clean and Godly love stories. I am an avid reader, and romance / mysteries are my favorite... Can't wait for Chapter 18 of 'The Greatest of These' ... excellent and kept me on my toes ... loved the Scripture references." - Jenny

"I was surfing the net looking for good stories... and I came across the 'Journey of the Heart'. It's amazing!! It's so rare to find beautiful stories that really reflect God's grace and love... so good to read a story not centered around sex but a love that centers around God... Thanks for daring to be different. Smile" - Deborah (in Singapore)

"I have read many stories on [the] net. But surely yours are the ones that are different... I would like you to continue writing stories of true love that connect one to GOD." - Naresh

"Your stories are not only interesting but they provide an even greater joy for me. I have long since had a passion for romance stories. When I decided to become more serious in my relationship with God I gave up secular romance stories. Their love scenes were not something I wanted in my life, because of your stories I can now enjoy romantic stories and not compromise my beliefs." - A Reader in New York

"I love your stories!" - Ally

"I wanted to thank you for writing such a touching and meaningful story [Journey of the Heart]. It is so unlike some romance and love stories I have read, but better a million times over. God is our power, and he blessed you with a gift that honors his words and works." - Caitlin

"I really enjoy reading your stories! They are a joy to read, and you really have a talent for writing! They are so meaningful and beautiful love stories. I wish you the best in your future writing endeavours. Smile" - Rosella

"I have been blessed over the past few years from your books. The selected verses of scripture add a dimension to the reading that's inspired... May God continue to bless your ministry." - Rachel (Trinidad, Tobago, Grenada)

"Your stories are like a lighthouse, visible in a stormy sea. God bless you." - A Reader (Pakistan)

"God bless you for being such a blessing to me. I love romance stories and I realized those I was reading were not glorifying the name of God... it was hard to stop but I found these and wow! They have taught me to wait on the Lord, they have showed me the importance of the word of God in my life and now I hope again... they are all my favorite books." - Diana (Uganda, East Africa)

"I love your website..." - Landon

"Thank you for writing and publishing these wonderful stories online. They are each beautiful and special. I hope that you write more... I am a huge fan! I love every one of them!" - Jeannine

"I read your story and loved it. I had a rough day today and it really helped me feel better. Thank you for writing." - Daniela

"I just stumbled over your site and read through one of your stories [Some Pass By]... couldn't seem to stop until I read it all... one major striking feature in your stories is the cleanliness, and biblical references... this is just to say that you are appreciated. And just like the end of your story - God is smiling on you. Be encouraged in this good work." - A Christian (in Nigeria)

"You have done a good work in a Godly way... may the Lord bless you greatly..." - Titi

"I find all your stories truly fascinating... They truly melt the heart. I just keep waiting to read the next future pages of Charlie Overholt [The Greatest of These] and Abigail's Journey... a big thank you for such wonderful stories." - Mehrunnissa (India)

"Your stories have inspired me, as well have helped me stay away from secular books with romances that I do not need!" - Kerren (Queensland, Australia)

"I have read numerous on-line and non-online novels, Christian and non-Christian and if I had to pick a favorite, this would be it [The Greatest of These]. Even though it's not finished yet I just want to say thank you for making this available. I am really blessed by it..." - Yemi (Nigeria, West Africa)

"I love the story about Charlie and Adam. [The Greatest of These] It is wonderful... can't wait to read the rest. God has truly given you a talent to write." - Sammie

"Your stories really amazed me. It's such an enormous pleasure reading [them]... I am not a Christian but I really like the way you relate your stories to the scriptures and verses. It's really wonderful!" - Deline (Singapore)

"I came across your site and started reading the stories... they are very touching. It's really nice to have Christian literature on the net... please do keep writing more stories like them." - Archana (from Kuwait)

"Your story has brought back the old kind of love that Christ had offered me... I had dropped it because I thought I was making myself cheap but it's the best way to live because there are no regrets." - Diana (Uganda)

"This site is so wonderful..." - Wunmi

"May God richly bless you as you serve my Best Friend, Jesus. Always remember Jesus Loves you very much! Thank you for allowing us to read your inspired books."

khoa123
Học sinh đã quen với lớp trường

Nam Tổng số bài gửi : 46
Nơi sinh : Tôi yêu lớp 6/7 năm 2006-2007 mãi mãi
Tính cách : An choi
Nghề nghiệp/Sở thích : Student of Secondary School
Registration date : 14/04/2007

Xem lý lịch thành viên http://www.minhkhoa.tk

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Re: Tieu thuyet tinh` yeu(love story)

Bài gửi  khoa123 on Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:57 pm

khoa123 đã viết:Part 1
"I totally and completely love this story [Abigail's Journey]... every time I read more of the story I just get totally caught up in it... when I found this website last year I really didn't know what to expect and I wasn't sure if I really wanted to read anything on the Internet... I decided to give it a shot anyway and I am so glad that I did..." - Melissa

"Thank you so much for writing true to life stories about the real struggles that Christian people have. Your writings are getting better and better... I know as I [have] read lots of books and yours are a pleasure to read..." - Chris

"I really liked the story Journey of the Heart. It was a good romantic story. I read the story in one night. I would go away and wonder what would happen next. So then I would come back in and read some more. I am looking forward to reading the one with the women named Rebecca because that is my name!" - A Big Fan

"I absolutely love your story about Charlie! [The Greatest of These] It has truly blessed me! I believe at this point it's safe to say I'm addicted... thank you for writing stories that are safe for Christians to read..." - Sommer

"I spent every extra moment I had today reading this story. This is the first time that I have actually read a story on line, didn't really know they were available... I have been so blessed this day." - Joann

love stories"Just a thank you for writing some clean and Godly love stories. I am an avid reader, and romance / mysteries are my favorite... Can't wait for Chapter 18 of 'The Greatest of These' ... excellent and kept me on my toes ... loved the Scripture references." - Jenny

"I was surfing the net looking for good stories... and I came across the 'Journey of the Heart'. It's amazing!! It's so rare to find beautiful stories that really reflect God's grace and love... so good to read a story not centered around sex but a love that centers around God... Thanks for daring to be different. Smile" - Deborah (in Singapore)

"I have read many stories on [the] net. But surely yours are the ones that are different... I would like you to continue writing stories of true love that connect one to GOD." - Naresh

"Your stories are not only interesting but they provide an even greater joy for me. I have long since had a passion for romance stories. When I decided to become more serious in my relationship with God I gave up secular romance stories. Their love scenes were not something I wanted in my life, because of your stories I can now enjoy romantic stories and not compromise my beliefs." - A Reader in New York

"I love your stories!" - Ally

"I wanted to thank you for writing such a touching and meaningful story [Journey of the Heart]. It is so unlike some romance and love stories I have read, but better a million times over. God is our power, and he blessed you with a gift that honors his words and works." - Caitlin

"I really enjoy reading your stories! They are a joy to read, and you really have a talent for writing! They are so meaningful and beautiful love stories. I wish you the best in your future writing endeavours. Smile" - Rosella

"I have been blessed over the past few years from your books. The selected verses of scripture add a dimension to the reading that's inspired... May God continue to bless your ministry." - Rachel (Trinidad, Tobago, Grenada)

"Your stories are like a lighthouse, visible in a stormy sea. God bless you." - A Reader (Pakistan)

"God bless you for being such a blessing to me. I love romance stories and I realized those I was reading were not glorifying the name of God... it was hard to stop but I found these and wow! They have taught me to wait on the Lord, they have showed me the importance of the word of God in my life and now I hope again... they are all my favorite books." - Diana (Uganda, East Africa)

"I love your website..." - Landon

"Thank you for writing and publishing these wonderful stories online. They are each beautiful and special. I hope that you write more... I am a huge fan! I love every one of them!" - Jeannine

"I read your story and loved it. I had a rough day today and it really helped me feel better. Thank you for writing." - Daniela

"I just stumbled over your site and read through one of your stories [Some Pass By]... couldn't seem to stop until I read it all... one major striking feature in your stories is the cleanliness, and biblical references... this is just to say that you are appreciated. And just like the end of your story - God is smiling on you. Be encouraged in this good work." - A Christian (in Nigeria)

"You have done a good work in a Godly way... may the Lord bless you greatly..." - Titi

"I find all your stories truly fascinating... They truly melt the heart. I just keep waiting to read the next future pages of Charlie Overholt [The Greatest of These] and Abigail's Journey... a big thank you for such wonderful stories." - Mehrunnissa (India)

"Your stories have inspired me, as well have helped me stay away from secular books with romances that I do not need!" - Kerren (Queensland, Australia)

"I have read numerous on-line and non-online novels, Christian and non-Christian and if I had to pick a favorite, this would be it [The Greatest of These]. Even though it's not finished yet I just want to say thank you for making this available. I am really blessed by it..." - Yemi (Nigeria, West Africa)

"I love the story about Charlie and Adam. [The Greatest of These] It is wonderful... can't wait to read the rest. God has truly given you a talent to write." - Sammie

"Your stories really amazed me. It's such an enormous pleasure reading [them]... I am not a Christian but I really like the way you relate your stories to the scriptures and verses. It's really wonderful!" - Deline (Singapore)

"I came across your site and started reading the stories... they are very touching. It's really nice to have Crishtina literature on the net... please do keep writing more stories like them." - Archana (from Kuwait)

"Your story has brought back the old kind of love that Christ had offered me... I had dropped it because I thought I was making myself cheap but it's the best way to live because there are no regrets." - Diana (Uganda)

"This site is so wonderful..." - Wunmi

"May God richly bless you as you serve my Best Friend, Jesus. Always remember Jesus Loves you very much! Thank you for allowing us to read your inspired books."
bai` viet nay`noi ve` cau chuyen tinh` yeu cua Crishtina va` Archana cac ban doc xong rui` nho co loi nhan kem` theo nhe

khoa123

Nam Tổng số bài gửi : 46
Nơi sinh : Tôi yêu lớp 6/7 năm 2006-2007 mãi mãi
Tính cách : An choi
Nghề nghiệp/Sở thích : Student of Secondary School
Registration date : 14/04/2007

Xem lý lịch thành viên http://www.minhkhoa.tk

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  carrot on Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:02 am

Ui trời,bít thằng này òi,nó khoe nó dzỏi tiếng anh đó pà kon.Mẹ ui,lập ra 1 đống topic,toàn 1 đống tiếng anh vớ vỉn
Đọc hỉu chít

carrot
Đê-khi Thái Nguyên
Đê-khi Thái Nguyên

Nữ Tổng số bài gửi : 116
Registration date : 23/03/2007

Xem lý lịch thành viên

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  Sai_graffiti on Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:37 pm

sao ba chi van thix spam the nhi nau noi la ko hieu thi cu noi can dek gi` ma cu vo spam hoc thi thi ko lo ma lo di an hiep nguoi khac dung la mat day` . Nhung sao ban ko psot tieng viet len vay minh ham dich ra duoc.

Sai_graffiti

Nam Tổng số bài gửi : 95
Registration date : 26/05/2007

Xem lý lịch thành viên

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  carrot on Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:41 pm

cái thằng khoa123 nó mới gọi là spam kìa.Tui mà spam cái dzì hả trời.Nó lập ra 1 đống topic dzới cùng 1 nội dung hok phải là spam chứ cái dzì

carrot
Đê-khi Thái Nguyên
Đê-khi Thái Nguyên

Nữ Tổng số bài gửi : 116
Registration date : 23/03/2007

Xem lý lịch thành viên

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  zZSweetDancerZz on Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:42 am

hen la` no' chua viet' moi~ cau cua? bai` no' thanh` 1 bai` Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bắt thang lên hỏi ông trời
Cái bang rồng hay bổng mạnh?
Ông Trời Ổng trả lời rằng
Tao chơi hệ kim ngu sao chỉ mày

zZSweetDancerZz
Đê-khi Thái Nguyên
Đê-khi Thái Nguyên

Nam Tổng số bài gửi : 256
Registration date : 16/04/2007

Xem lý lịch thành viên http://360.yahoo.com/pro_blog_82

Về Đầu Trang Go down